Friday, January 9, 2009

Birthdays

Well today, January 9th 2009 I turn 22. Wow time has flown by! Gone are the days of getting a new baseball glove, or a new football. These days it is stuff for our future house. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but life throws you a curveball (no pun intended) when you get to be my age and you start switching from wanting things and getting them to needing things and hoping you get a few of them.

It is great to have the family that we do, and I thank you all for supporting us through our past 8+ years and for my 22 years. So join me today in enjoying the Friday and celebrating my birthday, cause the party continues on Wednesday when Alexa turns 21.

Oh and I almost forgot merry Christmas and happy New Year. Alexa and I have been really busy over break and we hope to update you on some of the things when we get back to school, and a constant internet connection. Enjoy!

No comments: