Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HAWAII HERE WE COME...

Well it is getting much closer to our departure day...
We have been busy doing laudry, packing, doing more laudry and more packing in preparing for our big trip to Hawaii. As it gets closer, I really wish I would have spent more time training for this trip. But I didn't so now I just pray that the scenery is so spectacular that it numbs the pain I will be feeling in my legs from riding.
But at least at the end of the trip, thanks to a mistake on my part, we will be spending an extra day and a half in Hawaii to just be able to relax on the beach. Bummer right?!?
Hopefully we are not too sore after 6 days of riding, hiking and kayaking to be able to enjoy ourselves on the extra days. But I'm sure we will manage.
The countdown has begun... 4 days!


No comments: