Monday, July 6, 2009

He was so good...

Kip is turning out to be a real porch dog, or so I thought. I have been tying him out a lot lately because he really seems to enjoy being outside and watching all of the people out. But the other day when I was eating my breakfast I thought I heard a weird noise, like there were rocks being scraped across our cement. So I went to look and sure enough there were rocks being scraped against our cement as kip was digging them out of our flower bed that is around our house. I don't know what he was digging for or if he just had the urge to dig but by the time I got out there, he had dug quite a hole. And being after it had rained that night you can imagine how muddy his previously white paws were. I did discipline him but being that he is my furry child I had to do what any good parent would do and take a few pictures.





I guess he still is a puppy and puppy's do like to dig. It could have been worse he could have in torn up our grass. Anways, we, well Payton got it all cleaned up and now it's back just the way it was.

No comments: