Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Proud...

I'm so proud of what my wife has accomplished in these short few weeks with starting her new business. I don't know how many times I heard her question what she was doing and ask me if she was doing the right thing, but I do know that she feels much better about it now. She is 4 weeks into her first 6 week session of spinning classes and I can't wait to see what is in store for the future. She is enjoying every minute of it!

I took the day off of work on Monday so that I could help out with her photo shoot that she was having. We ended up rolling the bike over a block away so we could get some good shots, like the one you see below. For the entire sneak peek from Lisa Coots-Schooley and Davis Photography check out the link, here.

Stay tuned for more updates in the near future, Alexa will be working on a website and getting that up and running soon! If your interested in taking any of her spinning classes she has another 6 week session starting October 10th that you can sign up for. Give her a call at 319-241-1230 or e-mail her at fitness.vitality@gmail.com

Thanks Lisa for the great time, and the amazing pictures, I
can't wait to see how the rest of them turned out!

No comments: