Thursday, April 30, 2009

pranks

So they got me. A couple weeks ago Alexa's roommate Courtney was walking down their hallway and I jumped out and scared her to the point of her falling backwards in fear. Well this started a "war" where she was deciding to shoot at me and I was willing to sit back and let it happen.

You may remember the picture at the bottom of this post. Well Courtney set out for what she told me was a series of seven pranks, but to my dismay I came back to my room on Monday morning and this is what I walked in to:


Now if this was prank number two I knew I was in over my head for the last five. After acting like I was super mad at her for a couple days (which she hated) I finally talked to her about it and congratulated her for a job well done. It turns out they switched up their plan on prank #2 and decided to go with the mother load and finish me off in one big prank (well I hope that's the story). Well I have to give it to them, they got me good! Oh and a big thanks to Dane, my roommate who let them in our room to do this.

No comments: