Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Alive...

Well some of you may be wondering what happened to us..
Yes we are still alive but buried deeply, deeply in school work!! We have only 2 weeks left of class and then finals so we are trying to get everything wrapped up. And yes Payton is working very hard to get his diploma. So I really haven't seen him much since Sunday. I think when he is in his room I am on campus and when he is on campus I am in my room so that's about how our week has gone.
Anyways, we will be back soon, I promise.
Here is a picture to show you the mess I am in...
I'm sure Payton is going to be embarrassed when he sees this because he is a very organized person and when I'm doing school, sometimes I'm just not. So sorry Payton.

Here is my planner above and my to do list below. AHHHHHHHHH!!!


And by the way happy belated Easter. I hope everyone had a great time celebrating the resurrection of our King, Jesus. We sure did!

O and here was a surprise that we got when we went to get in the car to head home on Friday...

Hmm I wonder who that was (cough, cough Courtney)
I think maybe you deserved it Payton!

Anyways, that's all I got for you right now, we've been pretty boring lately, but I promise we will be back soon!!

No comments: