Friday, December 19, 2008

One more to go

And it is finally over. I finished my last final for the semester and am getting ready to head home for a couple weeks. Can't say I'm too sad to see it end, but there's always next semester. The end wasn't as climactic as I had hoped, but I'll just keep telling myself one more to go, one more to go, as long as I passed all of my classes but I'm not too worried about that.

I'm excited to head home though, and i'm ready to start getting this list of things that Alexa and I need to get done started. We should have an exciting break, and although our posts may be a little sporadic we will try to keep everyone updated as much as possible!

Oh and if you haven't read and commented on Alexa's post below about her future plans, please do! We're counting on your input! Thanks.

No comments: