Thursday, August 20, 2009

VITALITY

It's official, I am going to be starting up a spinning studio and hopefully later on nutrition counseling here in Vinton. It has been a long haul of working out the details, writing a business plan, presenting it to the bank, requesting a loan, figuring out how many bikes to order, ordering the bikes and now getting people to sign up, but I'm sure it will all be well worth it once I actually get to begin doing the fun stuff.
The business is going to be called, Vitality: Beyond Fitness. Here is the logo, thanks to Angie Sanders...

For the first few months I plan on teaching just spinning classes. I know, I know many have no idea what a spinning bike is or what a class involves. Here is a picture of the spinning bikes that I am purchasing:

And for what a class involves; well basicially it is just like riding a bike outside except with a lot more sweat and tears involved. I'm just joking, usually there are no tears, but there is a lot of sweat. Much more than you would think. Anyways, you will just have to try it to find out for your self.
Later I hope to add nutrition counseling and other fitness classes to the mix. Well spread the word and if you are interested let me know. My business e-mail is fitness.vitality@gmail.com if you would like to sign up.

No comments: