Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's beginning to look at lot like Christmas....

everywhere you go... well at least in Iowa.
And indeed it is with more than a foot of snow accumulating here this week, things are definately looking up for a white Christmas. Apparently it was a record breaking snow storm. It's a good thing that we had a snow blower otherwise it would have been a long week shoveling... actually to mention this it just so happens that I (Alexa) was the one doing all of the shoveling, while Payton was snow blowing. Funny how that works isn't it?!? It was also our puppy's first snow. I guess he doesn't look like a puppy, but he does act like it. Anyways, he found it quite amusing I must say. Payton also got his first snow day at work... and wow was I ready for him to go back on Thursday. Lets just say he gets bored, very easily and being stuck in the house isn't his idea of fun. I couldn't find enough things for him to do, thats probably why he decided later in the day after already snow blowing once, that he better do it one more time. I don't know anyone else but him who would go outside in the middle of the blizzard to use the snow blower, but I'm not complaining, it got him out of the house.

Anyways, here are a few picture of the event.


You can see how deep the snow is compared to Payton's car (even though it is a low-rider as my mom would say)

 And here are a few other things we have been up to...


Decking the Halls... FaLaLaLaLa

And... A wedding...


This is what Payton does at weddings... talks to his friends for hours... I think he does this to stall so he doesn't have to go on the dance floor...

Well that is what we have been up to and there is still plenty more to come before the Christmas Season... ooo wait we are already there.. I mean before Christmas Day.
1. GRADUATION!!! (1 week from today!)
2. Christmas Present Shopping... we are way behind!!!

1 comment:

Andy said...

Those are nice pics. I definitely stall by conversing. But couldn't you get a picture with my eyes open? ;)