Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Time

Well one month has flown by since our last post on here. Truthfully it seems like I just wrote it yesterday.. but I have come to learn that I just can't keep up with everything no matter how hard I try. It has been a whirl wind in our house the last month. Truthfully I can't even recall everything that we have done... And don't worry I won't bore you with it all...
But here are a few highlights that are happening in or have happened in our life....

Payton has been really busy at work... which he is thankful to be.
He is busy helping out with my school work... yes that is right Payton is... well I'll just say returning a favor.
He (we) have been attending weddings and a wedding yet to come.
He fought a good fight in the paint ball battlefield... came home covered in welts and purple circles... it was truly incredible but he assured me it was all worth it for some reason I will never know.
He took me (and Andy whose girlfriend we went to see) to Minneapolis... we had a great time shopping at IKEA (I'm sure he loved the shopping, well at least he made it through), ate a Bucca de Beppo's and attended the Church of The Open Door (great place if you are ever in the Minneapolis area).
He has racked leaves for hours on end... but that has come to and end
He has been a great husband... taking time for me when I couldn't find time for him!

I have been busy with fitness classes... and all that that entails.
I have traveling back and forth to Ames most every Tuesday and Thursday... except for today of course, whoops.
I have been counting down the days until I graduate... 4 weeks, 8 days.. whoot whoot!
I have been up to my head in laundry... I really shouldn't wait so long.
I have been trying to figure out how to better balance my time... hopefully that will come.
I have been staring at three blank canvases hung on our wall for over 4 months now... waiting for time to come when I can finally paint them.... ahhh wouldn't that be nice!

We have celebrated (okay not too much celebrating as we have a new anniversary) nine years together on October 28th... crazy...
And we will celebrate our 6 month anniversary on November 16th... 6 months I can't believe it!

Well there it is... our lives in a nutshell... crazy isn't it. How I wish I could find a way to manage my time or take time.. too have time. Someday I'll learn, I'm sure.
But that is it.. now I need to go figure our how to manage my time.....

No comments: