Saturday, May 30, 2009

real life reality

So I have now officially completed my first week of work. A while back I posted on what then was my future job and now it has become a reality, which says something with the economy and the hard times the company is going through. Now I guess as everyone reminds me, welcome to real life. My first week went well, I'm getting back into the groove of waking up in the morning, going to work and coming home. The best part of it all though is that now, unlike my previous summers working, I get to come home to an already hard at work wife, cooking supper for us. She's great, isn't she?? She surprised me on Friday and finished painting our living room so now our first floor is painted and ready to put stuff on the wall!

Alexa thought it would be a good idea on Tuesday to take a picture of me on my first day of work, the same way you would take a picture of your kid on the first day of school so here it is, me on my first day of work!
What a dork, but that's why my roommate Andy this year always called me an enginerd, personally I think he was just jealous of my intellectual capability to do large calculations in my head.

No comments: