Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dreaming...

Last night, Payton was away at his connection group and I was up in his room "working on homework" (to be truthful, nothing got done last night but that's ok). Anyways, it all started when I talked myself into looking on petfinder.com for a dog. I have been an animal lover all my life and can never remember not having multiple animals.
Here is a picture of Moses, our family dog now:

Anyways, in being the animal lover I am, it is not hard for me to find a dog and immediately fall in love with it. My parents and Payton both know this and have reminded me numerous times that I need to wait a little longer before looking because it's just a given that I will be able to find many dogs that I like when I look and well you guessed it... I found MANY dogs last night while looking.
So I thought I would share a few with you...
The first one is my Rudy, he is my favorite and the youngest of the dogs..

He is a golden retriever mix.
The next one is Dora who is also a golden retriever mix and happens to look a lot like Moses (our family dog). This is the one Payton really likes:
And in the midst of all of this, Payton's roommate Andy came to see what I was up to. Once he discovered what I was doing, he quickly became a part of it and found a dog that he likes. I told him that we could keep it for him while he finishes school, its only a few years right. (I don't think Payton would go for this as he has already told me it is one dog for a while, unless we move to the country someday. But I don't think it would be to hard to convince him otherwise)
So here is Andy's dog. Her name is Josie:
They are all very cute dogs and wish that I could take them all in. Now all I have to do is convince my parents that they can just watch it for a few months while Payton and I finish school. I'm sure this won't be too difficult of a task being that my parents are animal lovers too, even though they like to think otherwise sometimes. Who can resist those faces anyways?
So this is it! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Payton said...

Good luck convincing your parents of this one!

Anonymous said...

Curtis said pick Rudy!